Sanket Bhosale turns emotional after meeting ‘Sanju Baba’ on sets of “The Drama Company”

Sanket Bhosale turns emotional after meeting ‘Sanju Baba’ on sets of “The Drama Company”
Well known comedy star Sanket Bhosale, who has been a big buff of super star ‘Sanju Baba’ since the actor worked in blockbuaster “Khalnayak”, turned emotional after meeting the multitalented star on the sets of popular and new comedy show, “The Drama Company” on the Sony Entertainment Television show.
The cast of Sanjay’s upcoming movie “Bhoomi”, comprising Sanjay Dutt, Aditi Rao Hydari and Sharad Kelkar in addition to film director Omung Kumar, were witnessed getting amused by the superb actors on Sony TV.
Sanket Bhosale was contented to imitate Junior Dutt. On bagging an opportunity to give his performance in front of his favourite star, he couldn’t stop his tears, stated a source from the movie’s set.
Sanket also told the complete tale how he started accompanying Sanju in his early days from “Khalnayak” to his big hit “Vaastav” and also followed his hairdo.
Sanket said he used to conceal his long hair during the school time and his mom assisted him fold his long hair with the help of a cap, the source also said.
After witnessing the emotional side, Sanju baba gave Sanket his famed ‘jaadu ki jhappi’.
While talking on this, Sanket said in a declaration: “The moment I got to know that Baba was coming on set, I was the most excited. I ensured I do that act right. It is a surreal feeling when you get to meet the person that you’ve been following since childhood. This was the best day of my life where I could perform in front of him, mimicking his style. It was really an emotional moment for me and I cannot forget this day ever.”
Sanjay Dutt‘s comeback movie ‘Bhoomi’ looks like an ideal flick for his special entry in the Hindi film biz. It showcases actor doing some forceful action whilst being susceptible as a weak father looking for impartiality for the wrongs came in the way of his loving daughter.
The preview of the movie has already obtained wonderful reaction from the viewers.
Bhoomi will hit theatres on September 22. Enthusiasm is high among admirers of Sanjay Dutt for the movie. The movie also has superb Siddhant Gupta, talented Sharad Kelkar and great personality Shekhar Suman.
أحدث أقدم