The news ugly fight between Sunil Grover and Kapil Sharma stormed the Internet earlier this year, and since then, the media and fans have not forgotten it. The spat between India’s two leading comedians became a public affair which had adverse impact on their professional and personal life. The TRP of The Kapil Sharma Show’ fell considerably. Moreover, Kapil fell prey to ailments and a lot of negative press. The media wrongly reported on how success has got in Kapil’s head and how he can;t handle the stardom. But the reality was quite opposite. Kapil used to cancel his shooting schedules because of his ill health. However, he has now decided to take a break from the show for a little while, and would soon be back with new season. He wants some time, to get his health back on track.

In an interview with Hindustan Times, Kapil Sharma has finally opened up about all the questions that the audience has been waiting for long.
Speaking about where he has been, he said, “NOTHING SERIOUS. MAIN THODA PHISAL GAYA THA. ABB SAMBHAL GAYA HOON.”
He revealed that he has checked into an Ayurveda centre for complete detoxification. Kapil said that he was completely neglecting his health, which he has realised now. He said, “I was not taking care of myself. I had begun to neglect my health because of overworking. I was travelling back and forth, shooting two back-to-back episodes of my show, then shooting for my film. I was not eating or sleeping on time. My health was bound to suffer, and it did.”

He was then asked about why he used to cancel shoots at last moments and turned down many top bollywood actors at last moment. To this, the comedian replied, “Do you think I am so stupid as to turn away big stars like Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn? They all knew what my problem was. They all saw how I was suffering. They were all very caring. None of them minded. Only a section of the media made me sound like this arrogant monster who was using his health as an excuse to turn away stars just to satisfy my ego.”
And then. he also opened up about his mid-air fight with co-actor Sunil Grover. He said, “I admit there was a problem. and I have paid a heavy price for it. A section of media took advantage of my silence and painted me as an arrogant brat.”

After this, he was asked that why didn’t he come in front of the media to clarify the things. To this, he said, “Main aapko sach bataaon? Main bahot emotional kissim ka insaan hoon. When I see that things are not going the way they should be, I just clam up. I’ve never bothered to market myself. I never had a PR. Maybe that’s why some sections of the media took it on themselves to write whatever they wanted. I was shocked to hear about the things being written about me. Most of them were untrue.”
He also said that he is just on a little break, and would come back with a bang. He said, “I am not done yet. My show is far from over. We will be coming back stronger than ever as soon I have recovered. Please bear with me. Please pray for me.”
Finally, the air is cleared. It was good to hear this! And we are now excited for his upcoming show and in love with his confidence….