9 Strong Confessions By B-Town Celebs That They Are Just Like Us - IamBSY Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2018

9 Strong Confessions By B-Town Celebs That They Are Just Like Us

When it comes to the confessions they have to make. To reveal one such secret of our life is very difficult and here’s the list of 10 actors who spoke their heart out.

Govinda

 Govinda
Veteran actor Govinda is famous for his comic and his funny dance moves. He was in a relationship after being married. He says, “Somethings in life should not be spoken about publicly. It’s best kept a secret”. “I have had an extra martial affair.”

Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor
Fashionista Kareena Kapoor confessed that she doesn’t wash her jeans often sometimes even a month. She likes to wear same pair of jeans again and again when she travels. “I sleep better on a flight in a pair of jeans that’s really worn in”.

Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir Kapoor
It was rumoured that Ranbir and Deepika broke up because of Ranbir had a feeling for Katrina. Soon Ranbir confessed that,
“Yes I have cheated”

Hrithik Roshan

 Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik have gone through so much in his childhood for stammering as a kid. Duggu was humiliated for his stammering problem, this man overcame and made sure to come a long way. Respect!
“Stammering made my childhood hell”, Hirthik revealed.

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor
She confessed before that, “I have a big bum and big arms. I have cellulite. I can’t weak bikini”.
She wore bikini in the film Bewakoofiyan with perfection. And we loved it.

Arjun Kapoor

Arjun Kapoor
Arjun Kapoor revealed that he was in relationship with Salman Khan sister Arpita Khan during the time ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’ released.

Siddharth Malhotra

Siddharth Malhotra
During the time when SOTY, once in an interview Siddharth said such deep words may in fun but Where are your manners, Mr Malhotra?
Kissing Alia was boring, I’ll enjoy kissing Deepika”.

Alia Bhatt

Alia Bhatt
Raazi actress Alia Bhatt confessed her biggest phobia that she is scared of darkness.
I am scared with the darkness, I sleep with my lights on and I don’t like flying”.

Vidya Balan

Vidya Balan
Dirty Picture starrer Vidya Balan once gave Rishwat for registering her new house in Khar. She played dirty but she confessed in an award function and promised never to bribe again in life.