Ileana posts special pic by ‘hubby’. Did she secretly marry longtime Australian beau - IamBSY Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Ileana posts special pic by ‘hubby’. Did she secretly marry longtime Australian beau

Ileana posts special pic by ‘hubby’. Did she secretly marry longtime Australian beau
We are not declaring it, but the cute actress from the Hindi film industry Ileana D’Cruz has posted an image on her Insta handle, which got clicked by “loving husband”.
Now, whilst her love connection with Andrew Kneebones is acknowledged, her nuptial is not. Did Ileana D’Cruz tied the nuptial knot with her long-time Australian beau in secret.

Posting a special image on Christmas eve, Ileana wrote, “My favourite time of the year ♥️ #christmastime #happyholidays #home #love #family. Photo by hubby @andrewkneebonephotography ♥”
While talking about wedding rumours, the actress had spoken to media and answered, “’I find it funny when you ask me that question. What’s the big deal about marriage? I am happy, I am in a great space, I am doing great films and I am where I am. I think marriage is overrated. Dude, calm down! When I want to announce the fact that I am getting married, I will do it. A little mystery is also important. If I always let the cat out of the bag, why would people be interested in me anymore?”

Unlike the majority of Bollywood biggies, the actress has quite been open regarding her love life.
Her personal social media handles are frequently swamped with joyful images with her beau, Australian photographer, Andrew Kneebone.
When questioned about putting on her heart on her sleeve, Ileana told media people, “Initially, I was told to not speak about my relationship. And while I don’t have an issue talking about it, it’s unfair that people are being unnecessarily harsh to him (Andrew).”

“It is unfair to subject him to harsh comments just because I am a celebrity. He is entitled to his privacy and respect and he deserves both in equal measure. He is a great person, and it did affect me when people left harsh comments on my social media posts. But I do give it back to nasty trolls.”

In July 2017, the actress reacted to hearsays of yet another secret marriage stating, “I think, more than anything else, it all boils down to how committed you are. You be dating, in a live-in relationship or married – the commitment level has to be the same. I have also grown up in the last four to five years.”
Ileana has not given her answer on this up till now.