Time to leave planet as Dhichak Pooja and Baba Sehgal are back with new songs - IamBSY Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Time to leave planet as Dhichak Pooja and Baba Sehgal are back with new songs

Time to leave planet as Dhichak Pooja and Baba Sehgal are back with new songs
Fire crackers were banned this Diwali in NCR region. Yet, people were mentally disturbed with the noises of fire crackers. Hold on!! I am not talking about Sutli Bomb, but the new song of YouTube sensation Dhinchak Pooja.  Wasn’t the torture of ‘Selfie maine leli aaj’, ‘Daaru Daaru’, ‘Dilon ka shooter’, and ‘Baapu dede thoda cash’  enough that she just dropped this Diwali bomb on us leaving us injured, and depressed.
“Inspired By The Ultimate Bewafa Aafreen Fathima Originating In Hyderabad, India,” Dhinchak Pooja has released another cringe worthy music video, and trust me, I felt why haven’t I left this planet yet.
‘Aafreen Fatima Bewafa Hai’ is the new song and would turn you Bewafa against your own happy and satisfied life. Though, I know you won’t pardon me for introducing this video to you, but as they say- ‘Hum akele kyu doobein. Sabko saath leke doobenge.’
Crying already? Cursing and abusing me? Save some for the next please!! Rapper Baba Sehgal has just created a parody of hit and viral song ‘Shape of you’. I know you won’t bear if someone messes up with this favorite song of yours. However, Baba Sehgal just did it! Hindi cover of Shape Of You is named as ‘Tape of you’, and we don’t know whether to laugh or cry!
Watch this at your own risk!!
Don’t hate me for this! Because I just gave you another reason to leave this planet…

Hate your ex? Well, you might start loving him/her again because you have seen worse!