Check Out The Girlfriend of Usain Bolt… Not Only Is She Beautiful But She Has A Back Bigger Than Nicki Minaj

Usain Bolt may be the fastest man on this planet and no one can dare to catch him. But do you know there is one person at least one who doesn’t have to do much to catch him?. You must be thinking about whom I am talking about. Well, here I am referring to his girlfriend Kasi Bennett.
Scroll down to know more about her:


#1 Real Fashionista!!



Oh la la! Isn’t this Jamaican girl a real fashionista? Her name is Kasi Bennett and she is the girlfriend of world fastest man, Usain Bolt.

#2 Attracting more attention



She is undoubtedly Usain Bolt's sweetheart. He's Jamaican too. And with recent public appearances both have drawn the world's attention towards them.

#3 Winner of 9 Gold Medals in Olympics



The 29-years-old fastest runner has won last at the Rio Summer Olympics. As per the reports, he's retiring from forthcoming competitions. He holds the world record of winning 9 gold medals.

#4 Seen making out in public



He and Kasi became the shop stopper last April when they were caught making out by the paparazzi during a carnival.

#5 I’m the greatest



“I’ve verified to the world I’m the greatest,” Bolt said. Needless to mention, that nowadays he is in quite good company, too.

#6 What he has to say about Olympics?



Recently, he has expressed views About the Olympics- “This is what I came here for. That’s what I’m doing. This is why I said this is my last Olympics – I can’t prove anything else. What else can I do to prove to the world I am the greatest? I am trying to be one of the greatest. Be among [Muhammad] Ali and Pelé. I hope to be in that bracket after these Games.”

#7 Lovely, Isn't she?



Apart from having the voluptuous body, his girlfriend really has an attractive face and sharp features.
Previous Post Next Post