Rakhi Sawant Is No More– On Instagram. And This Makes Me Sad!!

Rakhi Sawant Is No More– On Instagram. And This Makes Me Sad!!
Rakhi Sawant-our sole love is no more. Don’t worry! I am talking about her social media presence. I was having a very dull day. Amidst the heavy rains of Mumbai, I managed to reach office on time. After much work, I sat for lunch at 2 in noon, and opened my Facebook to check through the timeline. Minutes later, I opened my Insta app to mersmerize my eyes with the lovely photographs of my favourite Rakhi Sawant.
But hey!! This could be the worst thing to happen today. And to my amusement, the page wasn’t available any longer.
How could they be sorry just like that? Do they even realise that few mistakes are beyond repair.
It took me a minute to grasp this shocking news. All those snapchat filters, those adorable poses of her in bathtub, where would I switch now.
Her account was the only source of entertainment for me. How beautiful she looked in the bikini that had Hindu Gods and Goddesses printed on it.
Seems like yesterday, when she introduced her own currency note.
And how she laughed on herself..
She gave tough competition to Kylie Jenner, with her major hair goals. And some good foot-tapping along with that!
And remember her Narendra Modi exclusive?
Well, may be, now I have to switch to some other not so interesting sources of entertainment, like watching Game of thrones, or an episode of Friends.
Previous Post Next Post